Thank you for keeping us in prayers while we were away for 17 days. Our trip to Liberia was very fruitful and everything went on just as scheduled. We experienced the favor and presence of God throughout our travels and activities. Truly, our God is good! Here is a brief overview of the impacts made during our trip:
- We fed at least 3,000 kids, provided supplies to 35 churches, 10 schools, 2 orphanages, and 5,000 individuals.
- We trained 50 pastors, 50 teachers, and conducted empowerment conferences for 50 women.
- We visited, shared with, and provided support to 10 widows.
- We shared the Good News with many and provided encouragement to many others who have backslidden from the faith.
- In all, the message of the love of God was proclaimed through our preaching, teaching/training, outreach/visitation, feeding, interactions, and distribution of material supplies. Everyone felt deeply loved by God and responded with a deep sense of appreciation to God for sending us to Liberia. In one instance, an elder in Larpea #1 Town said to Stephen, "You must truly be a servant of God. Many have left from this town and gone to America and have forgotten us. But having you come back with your friends tells us a lot about how much God loves us. Only God could have done what you and your friends have done for us and our children. Thank you for coming to us."